The Manawatū ecosystem is made up of lots of truly fabulous companies. It is surprising how many local companies have global reach. We have these hidden gems in our city with people doing amazing things for large and small clients locally and around the world. There are inspiring stories in every office.
If you are looking for tech services, consider buying local and making contact with a local provider.
- 3D Modelling Asset Management Business Analysis Business Intelligence Cloud Security Consulting CRM Data Science Desktop Support Digital Marketing Digital Workspaces Disaster Recovery eCommerce Embedded Electronics Engineering Design ERP Firmware Development Graphic Design Hardware Development Hosting Industrial Design Information Security Infrastructure Internet of Things Machine Learning / AI Mobile Apps No Code Process Design Project Management Prototyping Radio Security Operations SEO Service Management Social Media Software as a Service Software Development Strategy Technical Writing Testing User Experience (UX) Web Development Workflow Automation
- Accepts Gateway Students Accepts Interns Contractors Currently Hiring
- AgTech Business Processes Communications Computer Retail Consulting Corporate Services Education Factory Automation FoodTech Government Hardware Health Logistics MāoriTech Software Tech Infrastructure Web and Design
- Show All
From helpdesk support to architecture and design, from security risk minimisation to incident response, to enterprise-level services
BioLumic UV technology delivers ultraviolet light to seeds and seedlings to trigger biological mechanisms that increase plant growth, vigour and yields
We enable our customers to be successful through digital workspace technology.
Enabling digital access for our whanau in the Manawatū
Custom built cloud-based solutions tailored to your needs
|Global HQ / Agri HQ|
We publish agricultural sector content, market reports and insights through our website, newspaper, magazine, market reports, videos and podcasts.
Farm telemetry solutions for milk, fuel, water, effluent
We create software that makes a difference
Our IT Team is responsible for providing procurement and support for all devices, networks and systems that are deployed across our 57 sites and 520 staff
We work for many companies in New Zealand, Australia, and around the world offering our software development services in a wide range of platforms
Our purpose is to help business achieve more by providing businesses with unique strategies to develop and grow
|New Era IT|
|Waka Kotahi NZTA|
There are several other interesting views of this database
- Physical Map plots offices on a street map
- Industry Map groups companies by the industry they are in
- Statistics shows aggregate data about the local ecosystem
Add your Company