SmoothPay

SmoothPay

SmoothPay

SmoothPay has been developing and supporting payroll solutions since 1995 and provides NZ's leading Holidays Act and Parental Leave Act compliant software. We now extend into 13 Pacific countries with localised tax, superannuation and leave rules. Our current development stack is Xojo (cross-platform) mostly for web (compiled to OSX and Linux) with some Windows and Mac solutions too, and it's been pretty good over the years though currently exploring Swift+Vapor, Flutter and AppGyver and keeping an open mind.

SkillMobile Apps No Code Software as a Service Software Development Web Development Xero
ToolAndroid Flutter iOS Linux MacOS Swift Windows
WorkCurrently Hiring

Jobs

Payroll Support Specialist

You'll be spending 80% of your time on the phone with our customers, guiding them through our system, troubleshooting and teaching. You'll be there at every stage of the journey, from onboarding brand-new customers to updating major multi-business accounts. The other 20% will be spent on the upkeep of customer information, working with the team to support each other and find smart solutions. Ideally, you'll have at least 3 years experience in an employment admin role. You might come from payroll, HR or small business administration. We’d like you to display confidence in using and talking about software in simple terms that are easy for our customers to understand.

© Copyright 2020-2021 Manawatū Tech Collective Incorporated. Privacy Policy