Our Member's area has several parts
- individuals can create a profile to help find work, find a startup to join, and find or offer mentoring.
- companies can search for workers.
- startups can search for tech co-founders.
Sign up with a personal email address to create a new account. The core part of your profile is just your name and email. This stays private / hidden until you enable a work or mentoring profile.
Looking for work?: Create a Work Profile
- Upload your CV, pick some tags for your skills, describe your interests and availability. Make sure you add your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles so employers can find out more about you.
- Every day, we send an email of new work profiles to potential employers. You can see which companies have viewed you at the bottom of your Work Profile.
- Subscribe to Job Mail to receive a daily email with new local jobs in the previous 24 hours.
- Students looking for internships or summer jobs are also welcome.
- Mentoring: Create a mentoring profile to offer or receive mentoring. Browse for available mentors, or find someone who is looking for a mentor.
- Tech Co-Founder: want to get involved with local startups? There is a steady stream looking for tech co-founders to build their product. Create a Co-Founder Profile so that The Factory can help you make a match.
You can Hide your work, mentoring and co-founder profiles if you found something. Your data is hidden from everyone except you. When you are ready to look again, log in and Show your profile so others can see it.
Profiles have an expiry date. A week before the expiry date, you will get an email. Click the link to renew your profile. If you forget, or if you don't like to click links in emails, first log in and Hide then Show your profile to renew it. This helps ensure all users have fresh useful data.
Create Individual Profile
ManawaTech Members can log in and
- Search Work Profiles (CV database) for the people you need
- Opt in to a daily "Candidate email" summary of new profiles
- Add Job vacancies which will appear on the jobs page
- Edit your company listing: name, description, contact details, tags and more.
- Manage access for other staff at your company.
Sign up with a company email address which matches the domain name of your company listing. When you click the emailed link, you should see "Employer Registration" if we were able to match you up with a known company. If you get stuck, contact us for help. Large organisations require manual set up: you probably only want a few people with permission to edit your company profile. Contact us to get started.
Create Company Profile
Why do we have separate accounts? Because we assume that you will keep a personal email address for a long time, but may have any specific company work email address for a shorter time (while you work there). Keep work email for work stuff, personal email for personal stuff.
Looking for tech co-founders? Contact The Factory who can help you with a whole lot of stuff, including matching you with the right tech people from our database.
Are you a startup incubator who would like access? Contact Us