We run a pretty lean ship, which helps us move fast and maximises the value of your membership to the community. The Board meet monthly are actively involved in promoting tech in the region.
- Michael Davis: Co-chair. CTO at Levno
- Sarah Ellison: Co-chair. CTO at Author-it
- Richard Fernando: Treasurer. Owner at Firecrest Systems
- Aaron Fulton: Secretary. Owner at Radar IQ
- Clint Dunstan. Leader at Tussock Line
- Ryan Eames head of Digital at PNCC
- Heather Todd vCIO at Yorb
- Margo Lawrence Massey
Interested in joining the board? We meet monthly for an hour. Meetings are low overhead and focus on growing the tech community. Our AGM is in July. Six seats are open to owners or employees of ManawaTech member companies. Tenure is 3 years and then you must be re-elected. Welcome for just a year if there is something specific you'd like to help happen (and enough other members vote for you). Two seats are open to ecosystem partners like councils, tertiary providers, related community organisations. Ecosystem seats are for a maximum of one year to allow both breadth and depth of connection with the wider community.
Past board members