Add Your Company
Company listings are paid. See our Pricing page for reasons why, and About for how we do it and the benefits to you.
Information for your listing (and why):
- Company Name
- Web Site
- Phone: front office
- Email: generic office email eg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address
- Logo: landscape, transparent png, at least 700 pixels wide (and however high is needed) so it looks nice on high density displays and in print (posters for events we attend: to help promote your company to various audiences)
- Short Intro: a one sentence summary of who you are.
- Description: what you do, what makes you special. 50-300 words ish. See Beta Solutions and Trio Technology for examples. Describe the types of work you do. Your audience is potential customers and employees. Avoid "marketing-ese": it all sounds the same. Be specific about your own company and offering.
- Skills: if you are a services company (rather than a product company), list the services you offer.
- Tools: list the tools in your tech stack. Be very specific and detailed (eg git, Jira, TypeScript) because people want to match their skills to your stack. The list is large and likely to change often. If we don't have something you use then mention it in the Other box so we can add it for you.
- Hiring options: do you accept interns? Can you host a Gateway student? Are you currently looking for staff? We maintain a Jobs database too...
- Header image: (optional): a 2000x400 pixel image that appears at the top of the page. For example Beta Solutions have a circuit board. Your image should have no text, be appropriate for your industry niche, and look OK with white text overlaid (so we can read your company name clearly). The default header image is a random regional picture from our library
The Company Portal lets you manage your own details, so you don't have to get everything perfect up front. It also has tools to help you hire new employees.
Add Company Profile