Yorb provides invaluable support, tools and insight to assist clients to see technology as an enabler to solve problems, create value and provide a market advantage to them. Key services focus on the New Zealand SME market with Yorb working with clients as their strategic technology partner, helping them do what they do best. For us, we aren’t the hero of our story, our clients are.
Principal Engineer (Projects)
An exciting new role within Yorb where you’ll lead and guide our projects to deliver nothing but the highest quality solutions, navigating challenges and driving success while
- overseeing technical aspects to ensure alignment with clients’ needs and industry standards.
- driving efficiency, scalability, and reliability in system development
- support the Yorb ‘WE’ to build relationships with end users through trust and empathy.
- to maintain a client outcome focused approach of ‘WE CAN’.
You would bring to the role
- 5+years’ ICT (computing/networking/telecommunications) systems engineering experience, working directly with clients providing exceptional client service.
- Previous experience in an MSP environment or has awareness of standard MSP environment and requirements.
- Proven project completion experience